The Beginning- Part Two: Making it Personal
Read John 1:29-51. Answer the following questions.
- What was your salvation experience like?
- Describe the journey you were on when he found you.
- Who was your guide, “discipler,” or spiritual coach, after your conversion?
- What was that experience like for you?
- How have you used the lessons you have learned in your spiritual formation?
- How are you like your spiritual coach, as you coach others?
- Do you think discipling others is a gift or a commandment? Explain.
- Read Matthew 28:19-20. Adjust your answer to number 7, if necessary.
- If you have not been properly “discipled,” would you like to? Email me here.