Getting the Lead Out: Learning to EvangelizeWeek 9 Chapter 8Part III Questions
1. Read Matthew 10; Mark 6:7-13, 30-32; Luke 9:1-11.
2. In the Matthew passage v. 1-16 sends the disciples out
A. When has God sent you?
B. What were your provisions?
C. What happened on that trip?
D. How did God lead you and provide for you?
3. If you have never been out in a missional way; why not?
A. Were you looking for more physical or intellectual provisions?
B. Why was God “not enough” for you?
4. God calls all of us to missions 2Cor. 5:17-21, Matt 28: 19-20. What is stopping you?
5. In Matthew verses 17-39, Jesus talks about the necessity and perils of ministry.
Summarize Jesus’ instructions to us in these verses.
6. In verses 40-42, Describe the rewards.
7. In Mark 6:7-13, 30-32, what did Jesus do when the disciples came back?
Why do you think He did that?
8. In Luke 9:1-14, what were the things the disciples did on their journey? Was it successful? Why or why not?
9. Pray: Ask God to reveal to you the mission He wants for you.
10. In what ways will that stretch you? Are you willing? Why or Why not?
See ya next time!!!