Training with the Twelve
Week 10 Chapter 9
The Galilean Crisis, PART III-Questions
1. What is important about the “Passover setting?”
2. Why is it obvious that Jesus is testing Philip?
3. What was Philip thinking?
4. What was Andrew thinking?
5. Which was the better answer and why?
6 .In verses 10-12, what is the symbolism in what Jesus is saying?
7. In verses 13-15, what did the people think about the miracle?
8. Why did Jesus have to leave?
1. In verses 12-16, why did Jesus go to that place?
2. Why did he minister to the people?
3. In verses 17-21, how does this account differ from John’s account?
4. What do you think the author was trying to emphasize?
1. How does this account differ from both John and Matthew’s versions.
2. How is it similar?
3. What do you think the author was trying to emphasize?
1. Make a chart and show all the similarities and differences between the Gospel accounts. Write a few paragraphs explaining them
2. Can you see why people would think they contradict each other? Why?
3. Create an explanation for the consistency of the Scripture by using your chart.