Training with the TwelveWeek 14 Chapter 10An Apologetic for FoolsJesus responds to a demand for ProofPart IIIQuestions
- Read Matthew 16:1-12 and Mark 8:10-21
- In the Matthew segment, what did Jesus mean by the “leaven”
- What were its characteristics?
- Compare and contrast the Pharisees leaven and the yeast in bread dough.
- Why was Jesus frustrated with the disciples?
- What is it that they should have seen?
- Why didn’t they see it?
- In the Mark 8 passage verses 11-13
- How did Jesus feel about the skeptics?
- Did He feel compelled to answer them? Why or Why not?
- How did He respond to them?
- Why did He leave the area?
- What was Jesus feeling as He asked the disciples about “bread”?
- Why do you think He was frustrated?
- Look at the situation in your own life that is frustrating you.
- How can this story change your perspective?