Week 18 Chapter 14B
The Morality Police or Restoration?
Part III Questions
Read Matthew 18:15-20
1. Who is the brother? Is he just anyone?
2. What is the purpose of going to him alone?
3. What does the bible say is the purpose of taking a witness?
4. Why are there so many steps?
5. What is God’s intention for the believer who sins?
6. What is God’s intention for the those who go to confront the sin?
7. What attitude of heart must each have? What does God say to do before Confronting?
8. What is the purpose of discipline?
9. What is the desired outcome?
10. Write a paragraph about a personal situation where you had to confront someone. Compare and contrast your actions with what Jesus would do. How’d you do?