Questions (Read Gen. 2-3; Romans 1:18-25; James 1;13-16
1. Summarize God’s covenant with Adam, and what Adam had to know about God’s love.
2. What did God expect from Adam in return?
3. Compare Gen 3:6 with James 1:13-16. Show how Eve descended into sin from her own desires.
4. In Romans 1:18-25, why are we “without excuse” when it comes to acknowledging God?
5. In what ways do we self-justify our actions?
Would you like to participate with others in a discussion about this weeks topic? Well now you can. We hold free discussion groups three times per day on Thursdays each week. If you are interested, e-mail me now ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for your reservation and caller ID. Don’t miss out! All are welcome.
If you have been blessed by this ministry, won’t you consider donating? (www.livingtruth.us/donatenow.html) all donations are tax deductible. We covet you prayers and need you financial support as well to keep all of our services going. If you cannot afford to donate, please consider volunteering for us. We have virtual opportunities right where you live! To learn more, e-mail me at: