A Floating Farm and Everlasting Promise –Part 2
Questions (Read Genesis 8-9)
- In Genesis 8, what were the steps Noah had to take before leaving the ark?
- Why was that necessary?
- Think about rain and wind. How did God use the wind to prepare the Earth again?
- Does He do that today? Give examples.
- In Genesis 9, what were God’s conditions in His covenant?
- Read 2Peter 3:10 how does this passage square with Genesis 9?
- What in God’s character is revealed in His covenant making with man?
Would you like to participate with others in a discussion about this weeks topic? Well now you can. We hold free discussion groups three times per day on Thursdays each week. If you are interested, e-mail me now ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for your reservation and caller ID. Don’t miss out! All are welcome.
If you have been blessed by this ministry, won’t you consider donating? (www.livingtruth.us/donatenow.html) all donations are tax deductible. We covet you prayers and need you financial support as well to keep all of our services going. If you cannot afford to donate, please consider volunteering for us. We have virtual opportunities right where you live! To learn more, e-mail me at: