Bible Study Questions: A Biblical Counselor’s Prayer
Colossians Chapter 1
In verses 1-5
- What confidence does Paul have in the Colossians?
- Why does he have that confidence?
- Where does that confidence come from?
In verses 6-8
- How does Paul relate the Colossians faith to the whole church?
- Who was their pastor?
- What does Paul think of him?
- In verses 9-12, this is a powerful prayer, memorize these verses.
8. In verses 13-14, why should we pray this prayer?
- In verses 15-23, what is the importance of the Preeminence of Christ?
- How can that give hope to the Colossians and you?
See Ya Next Time