Read the following passages:
Exodus 20:5; Numbers 14:8; and Deuteronomy 5:9
- What subject is God talking about?
- How does this show God’s loving kindness?
- Who are the people that God says He will visit the iniquity on?
- Who does God say He will bless?
- Do any innocent people get punished?
- Why or why not?
Read 1Cor 5:17-21
- What does this verse tell us about things of old?
- What does this say about generational curses?
- If God adopts us, who is our new Father?
- Does God sin?
- How can there be a generational curse when your father is God?
- What ministry does God have for us?
- Why is this important?
- Do generational curses do anything for that cause?
Read Colossians 2, and Galatians 3
- Discuss how Paul felt about people adding things to the gospel?
- Discuss generational curses and why they are not biblical.
- Discuss the sufficiency of Christ and why that denies generational curses