Unity in Diversity: Questions:
Read Ephesians 4:1-16
1. How does Paul encourage us to walk?
2. What does it mean to “walk in a manner worthy of your calling”?
3. What are some ways people walk that are not in that manner?
4. Define the following: unity, peace, humility, meekness, longsuffering, zeal
5. Do these definitions define the people in your church?
6. What must change?
7. What kind of changes can you make personally that will help?
8. How does the idea of one body, spirit, hope, Lord, faith, baptism, and God and Father over and through all change your idea of church conflict?
9. List the gifts in Verse 11
10. Show how each gift can contribute to bringing all members of the church to a full faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ.
11. Does your church do this?
12. What must change? Pray for God’s assistance in that task.
You are free to use this study on your website or blog as long as you include the following:
Rev Dr. Cheryl A Durham, Biblical Counselor, Discipleship Coach, Above and Beyond Discipleship Ministries, a Living Truth Ministry, provides services for individuals and groups online and via teleconference. www.abovenbeyonddiscipleship.com