1. In your life, what are some trials that you and your church are experiencing?
2. What lessons have you learned in that suffering?
3. In what ways can you now identify more with Jesus?
4. In what ways is a tested faith less perishable than gold in a crucible?
5. In what ways can a faith become stronger?
6. In what ways can you rejoice in suffering?
7. In what ways to you find it hard to rejoice in suffering?
8. What do these things say about your faith?
9. Read 2Peter 1:6
10. Trace your “trial history.” Discuss how these virtues in the passage can be learned from suffering…
11. Pray, ask God for the wisdom to see that which you cannot see.
12. Thank Him for the experiences He will give you to learn.
You are free to use this study on your website or blog as long as you include the following:
Rev Dr. Cheryl A Durham, Biblical Counselor, Discipleship Coach, Above and Beyond Discipleship Ministries, a Living Truth Ministry, provides services for individuals and groups online and via teleconference. www.abovenbeyonddiscipleship.com