Questions for Romans 12
Grace as the basis for Gifts
Questions-Grace as the Basis for Gifts
2. In this verse and the cross references below, what are some ways that we can “present our bodies as living sacrifices to God” for worship?
4. What does it mean to not conform but rather be transformed?
5. In verses 3-8, faith is seen as assigned by God, discuss this, how does that impact the church?
6. Does your church use the gifting that God has given it appropriately? Why or Why not?
7. In what ways do you think God would see your church change in its use of gifting?
8. Do the people in your church use their gifting appropriately? How do you know?
9. In verses 9-21, what does true Christian love look like?
10. What does it look like in your church?
11. In verses 17-21, How is your church reaching out to the “other”?
12. What are some ways that your church can apply verses 17-21, to its ministry now?
You are free to use this study on your website or blog as long as you include the following:
Rev Dr. Cheryl A Durham, Biblical Counselor, Discipleship Coach, Above and Beyond Discipleship Ministries, a Living Truth Ministry, provides services for individuals and groups online and via teleconference. www.abovenbeyonddiscipleship.com